Customer Service FAQs
Below are some common questions we get asked, if you still need help please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you have a shop?
- Yes we are more than a faceless online store, come and see us:
Filf Surf Shop
20-22 High Street
Christmas Opening Hours
Christmas Eve - 10am - 4pm
Christmas Day - closed
Boxing Day - closed
27th December - closed
28th December - 11.00am - 5.00pm
29th December - 11.00am - 5.00pm
30th December - 11.00am - 5.00pm
New Years Eve - 11.00am - 4.00pm
New Years Day - Closed
2nd January - closed
3rd January - 10.00am - 5.30pm
The store is easy to find, just South of the traffic lights in Rottingdean on the A259 Coast Road (we are right over looking the sea). There are two car parks, one small one opposite and the other larger on is about 50meters east (with value £2 for 9 hours parking!)
- Are all of the products in store
- We try and keep as much as we can on display however there are some items (and times) where this is not possible. If you are coming in store to pick up anything, just give us a call first and we will try and make sure its there for you.
- Can i bring a mail order return back to the shop?
- Our mail order department is not in store, so we cant take returns or make exchanges over the counter. If you are really stuck please give us a call and we will try and help
- Do you have any more products in store
- Yes we often have new items in store that might not make it online... so if you dont see what you want, just give us a call and we will try and help.
We thank you for your custom and look forward to seeing you soon.