The following terms and conditions apply to all purchases from the Filf Surf Co website. All orders received are subject to these terms and conditions and the placement of the order is your acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
On placing your order you will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your order including the charges. Validation of your card will carried out before your order is completed.
- Payment Methods
- We accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard and switch via the Paypal payment option. All orders are subject to the supply of your billing address and telephone number which should match the details you have supplied to your bank. Incorrect information may delay or prevent you order being processed. All prices shown on this website are inclusive of VAT but exclude postage and packaging charges.
- Delivery Charges
- We charge shipping based on the order weight / size and order value for delivery to UK addresses.
Delivery is made by either Royal Mail (via their recorded delivery service) or via a courier.
Please note: All delivery options require you to sign for receipt of your order, and we can only delivery to an address registered to your payment method.
- Delivery Times
- We will try to dispatch items within 48 hours of receipt of the order being received by us. Goods will be sent by first class Royal Mail recorded delivery, Royal Mail special delivery, Parcelforce or by a registered courier. However please allow up to 7 days for UK orders before contacting us. No orders are dispatched at weekends. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns can only be made by prior arrangement .Unwanted goods must be returned within seven days of receipt. A refund will be given subject to the items being in the original condition and original packaging. (Delivery charges will not be refunded) Please contact email@example.com
In the event that your items are damaged during transit, please return them to ourselves, if this is not possible please email a digital photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We endeavour to keep Filf Surf Co as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that a particular Product will always be available. If we are unable to supply a Product we will contact you and offer you a full refund. All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product you have ordered, we will notify you via email, where possible, and will either refund you for that item or provide you with further information regarding future availability
- Site Security
- Our payment system is totally secure. (128 bit high encryption) Your credit card information is kept secure. If your card is used without your authorisation, most card issuers will cover your liability. All orders are checked with the card issuer to ensure the details supplied match their database.
- Typographical Errors
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been placed.
- Dissatisfaction of service
If you feel you have not received a satisfactory service from us please contact us at email@example.com
- Accuracy of information
All product descriptions are supplied by the manufacturers. We will endeavour to ensure that this information is up to date and accurate but will not be liable for typographical errors.
- Availability of Goods
All items are subject to availability and subject to stock held at the time of the order being placed. We will endeavor to withdraw items that are out of stock from the website. If we do not supply the goods ordered you will not be charged. We will not be responsible for compensation or any losses you may incur if we do not supply the goods requested.
- Copyright Information
The content on this website is subject to UK copyright laws and should not be copied or reproduced in any format unless permission is received.
- Date Protection
Any personal information provided to us will be dealt with in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of www.filf.co.uk